Licenses and Certifications
Our objective is to contribute to the realisation of a system promoting competitiveness, ensuring a more effective use of resources and a more efficient principle of sustainable development
Our commitment is reflected in quality manufacturing and production processes.
AIA (Integrated Environmental Authorization) Siena
Integrated Environmental Authorization AIA n. 3252 issued by Provincia di Siena on 06/12/2013 and updated with:
- Decree Regione Toscana n. 10990 of 27/10/2016
- Decree Regione Toscana n. 13109 of 07/12/2016
- Decree regione Toscana n. 16309 of 10/11/2017
- Decree Regione Toscana n. 10154 of 25/06/2018 with storage plan
- Decree Regione Toscana n. 10503 of 29/06/2018
- Decree Regione Toscana n. 12312 of 27/07/2018
- Decree Regione Toscana n. n 418 of 16/01/2019 (Attached A – Rev. 6 Dic. 2018)
- Decree Regione Toscana n. 28 of 07/10/2020 (in vigore dal 17/01/2020)
- Decree Regione Toscana n. 1301 of 04/02/2020
- Decree Regione Toscana n. 13330 of 06/07/2022
- Decree Regione Toscana n. 19574 of 04/10/2022
The certifications obtained report our constant pursuit of business efficiency and environmental performance to the market, conveying our continuous commitment to their enhancement.
Certification ISO 45001:2018
Certification ISO 45001:2018
Certification UNI EN ISO 9001:2015Download
Certification UNI EN ISO 14001:2015Download
Certification iron, steel and aluminum waste treatment in compliance with the requirements of EU Regulation 333/2011Download
Certification Recovery of copper scrap and copper alloys in compliance with the requirements of EU Regulation 715/2013Download
Supply chain Consortia
The Consortia we join to create synergy and value
We are RICREA operator for collection, processing and recovery of steel packaging
We are Ecodom operator, for the recovery and recycling of household appliances
Remedia T.S.R LLC
We are operator Remedia TSR srl, a consortium for the eco-sustainable management of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), batteries and accumulators (PA) at the end of their life
We are Ecoped operator, the national consortium for the recycling of small household appliances
We are Ecoem operator, consortium for the collection, withdrawal, treatment, recycling of WEEE (waste electrical and electronic equipment), batteries and accumulators, domestic and professional photovoltaic modules
ERP Italia Consortium
We are ERP Italia operator, consortium for the management of technological waste of EEE Electrical and Electronic Equipment, Batteries and Accumulators for recycling purposes
We are Comieco operator, a national consortium for the recovery and recycling of cellulose-based packaging
We are Cobat operator, a mandatory consortium for spent lead batteries and hazardous waste, for the recovery of metallic lead and the inertization or eventual recovery of sulfuric acid
We have agreements with COREPLA, a national consortium for the collection, recycling and recovery of waste from plastic packaging, for the energy recovery of waste in alternative fuel production plants. In addition, we are an authorized platform for the collection of secondary and tertiary plastic packaging waste from private surfaces
We have an agreement with RILEGNO, the National Consortium for the collection, recovery and recycling of wood packaging
We are part of:
National association of entrepreneurs who carry out trade and pre-processing activities in the iron and steel, non-ferrous metals, ferrous scrap, hardware and similar sectors
Confederazione Autodemolitori Riuniti (C.A.R) which groups together operators in the recovery and treatment of end-of-life vehicles sector.
National Union of Companies for Recovery and Recycling Maceri, an association representing paper recovery / recycling plants and merchants of waste paper
For the environment:
In our plant we perform the RADIOMETRIC monitoring on all incoming and outgoing vehicles.
In our plant we installed a rainwater treatment and purification system, for both run-off and first rain, in accordance with the law.
Our company contributes to the environmental protection, using exclusively energy produced by renewable sources, to the benefit of the environment and the community.
We installed solar panels to produce sanitary water and reduce the consumption of LPG, substituting it with the use of a renewable energy.
An outdoor reflecting solar control film has been applied to the glazed surfaces, up to reduce the effect of the sunrays of about five degrees. These films also have the function of isolating during the winter season, keeping the heat inside our offices stable.
The technical office of the plant constantly implements a series of interventions aimed at energy efficiency which can basically be divided into:
- installation of advanced technological systems to perform the operations of the various manufacturing processes with the use, among other things, of high energy efficiency inventer motors;
- use of low energy consumption lighting devices. Since 2018, a relamping of the ordinary lighting system of the external areas and subsequently of the internal ones has been carried out with devices equipped with a LED light source (light Emitting Diode, i.e. light emitting diodes).